- 5岁 – 12岁: $60/month, 每周2节课，没有年费（3个月是一个阶段，然后给家长做汇报）
- 12岁 – 18岁: $80/month, 每周2节课，$60年费（3个月是一个阶段，然后给家长做汇报）
- 18岁以上：$120/month, 每周2节课, $60 年费（3个月是一个阶段，然后做汇报）
Yigongquan is a martial art where the main moves are back fist, sweep, chop, combining palm, shorthand and leg techniques, along with long fist techniques and a slanted horse stance, resulting in steady steps and a stable frame. Renowned moves include the serial chop hammer fist, the twisted back fist, Jiangzi fist etc. On breathing in, strength is built, and on breathing out, one relaxes and vocalises. The movements are smooth, allowing the joints to be flexible. The routines and practice methods are scientific and logical. It is quite easy for beginners to grasp.
The training program is divided into two phases.
The first phase consists of:
- Guidance into the foundation
- Combining the hard and the soft
- Moving/still, dynamic/static.
The second phase consists of:
- Internal strength
- Sandbags and various stick/staff techniques.
The program enables students to learn gradually and progressively, starting from the very basics.
The Chinese kickboxing component has been largely designed on the basis of simulated combat, containing effective techniques which allow one to defeat the enemy in a battle of life and death. For the average martial arts practitioner, it only takes regular practice to maintain therapeutic effects on the body, especially the joints, promoting healthy metabolism and longevity.
Main techniques taught include the horse stance, the pull punch, the long fist, the flat punch, the plum flower fist.
Main equipment used includes fighting sticks, the hangzhe staff, long sticks, the Chinese spear, the guandao, double sword.
- 5-12 years old: $100/month, 2 lessons per week, no annual fee (3 months per stage, with progress report given to parents at the end of each stage)
- 12-18 years old: $100/month, 2 lessons per week, $60 annual fee (3 months per stage, with progress report given to parents at the end of each stage)
- 18 years and older: $120/month, 2 lessons per week, $60 annual fee (3 months per stage, with progress report given at the end of each stage)
Address：level1, 69 Grote Street, Adelaide 5000